Saturday, August 22, 2009

What a great day, a wedding and a funeral


Yeah! Alyssa and Dave looked great! What a great day. I love it when good kids from good parents and make good choices! Are they not a fabulous couple?!?!?








Alexandra and Nicollette hangin' and waitin'. Alexandra was just smiling a second before I took this photo, sorry Alex!




What a good mom!





The Grandparents photo time!!






The WHOLE temple gang! Love it!








Later that day..... Aunt Vaye's funeral and burial. I was lovin' the women power at the casket!
























3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would know nothing w/o you! So Aunt Vaye died. Alyssa looks awesome. Oh, hand her husband, too, but grooms are minor characters really.

karen louise said...

Wow! What emotions to go through in one day!!! The bride is gorgeous!

chunkymonkey said...

I wish we could've been there. And dito to what Em said: I did not know about Aunt Vaye.